2017 Trustee Election
Carroll ISD's School Board has seven Trustees. As provided in CISD Policy BBB (Local), Trustees serve three-year terms and are elected by position with terms staggering a three-year cycle.
The 2017 General Election scheduled for Saturday, May 6, 2017 was cancelled due no additional filings and the candidates running unopposed.
· Place 1, currently held by Michelle Moore (three-year term)
· Place 2, currently held by Bradley Taylor (three-year term)
· Place 3, currently held by Sheri Mills (three-year term)
· Place 6, currently held by Todd Carlton (unexpired two-year term)
* Carroll ISD has called a bond election for May 6. Read more details on CarrollBudget.com.
Early Voting Dates:
Early voting by personal appearance will occur from Monday, April 24, 2017 to Tuesday May 2, 2017 at Southlake Town Hall.
Specific hours and requirements will be posted soon.
Canvassing of election must occur between May 9 and May 17, 2017.