Applying For a Position in Carroll ISD
All individuals wishing to be considered for Carroll ISD employment must complete an online application. Carroll ISD no longer accepts paper applications. Any additional documents that you wish to share with hiring personnel must be attached to your online application to be considered for a position with CISD.
Carroll ISD posts position vacancies year-round. Please visit the website regularly to review current job openings.
Applicants must have:
- Completed online application
- Copy of a current Teaching Certificate or provide documentation that a Certificate is in process. The applicant must obtain endorsement from the college or university attended, including student teaching or satisfactory completion of an Educator Preparation Program (if applying for a position that requires a teaching certificate). ESL certification will be required for all core subject teachers beginning with the 2020-2021 school year.
- References (at least three professional references)
- All out of state certified applicants must obtain a current Texas Teaching Certificate before being considered for employment in a position that requires a teaching certificate.
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help
If you have additional questions, please contact the Personnel Services Department at (817) 949-8218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In its efforts to promote nondiscrimination and as required by law, the Carroll ISD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age, military status, genetic information or on any other basis prohibited by law. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an employee or applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminatory employment practice. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant’s job qualifications, experience, and abilities.