Welcome to Carroll ISD’s Student Services Department. The Student Services Department provides information and support for excellence in student academic achievement across content areas and instructional delivery, along with supporting our K-12 campus principals.
Carroll ISD’s curriculum ensures mastery of the state-mandated Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) including alignment to national content standards.
Our district curriculum is reviewed annually by a team of teachers, coordinator(s), and content leaders. Our continuous improvement process begins with analysis of student performance data to identify student academic mastery. State-mandated Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS) are then sequenced within topics of study and ultimately are reflected in teacher instructional delivery. Our ongoing pursuit of excellence is our motivation to design academically rich and challenging student learning opportunities that holistically prepare our students for the 21st Century.
In addition, the Student Services Department provides:
- support for all families;
- support for new families to our district;
- support for teacher professional learning and campus leadership;
- partnership with our community through Carroll Leadership Academy for Supporting Success (CLASS);
- leadership to the District Advisory Committee (DAC); and
- support for Special Programs Department, Technology Department, Fine Arts Department, Career and Technology Education (CTE), Physical Education, Counseling Services and Nursing Services.