October 14, 2022
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Fall Bash
December 1, 2022
December 7, 2022
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PTSO General Meeting
- A parent/guardian must call the CMS Attendance office each day the student will not be at school, 817-949-5401.
- When returning to school, if a doctor’s note is turned in, the absence is excused.
- Makeup Work: All makeup work will be posted on the Teacher’s Canvas website. No work will be given PRIOR to an absence.
CMS Attendance Sign In/Out Procedures
Welcome to Carroll Middle School and the 2021-2022 school year. Again this year, we will be following the same procedures to enter the building and to check students in and out:
- Please ring the buzzer to the left of the doors to speak with the Front Desk;
- Please introduce yourself and your purpose for coming to campus;
- Please have your picture ID ready to point toward the camera when prompted;
- If you are here to check your student in or out, once you enter into the vestibule, please be sure to enter the student’s name in the Google document in the iPad to your left;
- If signing your student out, your student will be called out and meet you in the vestibule;
- If signing your student in, your student will then proceed to the front office to obtain a pass to enter their class.
- If anyone other than the parent/guardian is checking out a student, they MUST be listed on your Emergency contact list or the parent must call the school and give approval. Please make sure the person picking up has their identification.
CISD Voluntary Drug Testing Program
The CMS school doors open at 8:00 a.m. Morning Tutorials are from 8-8:20 a.m. Please remember, students are not allowed in the halls prior to the 8 a.m. bell.