- CISD Technology Resources
- Citizenship in the Digital Age
- Talking to Your Child about Digital Citizenship
- 10 Things Your Students Should Know About Their Digital Footprint
- Managing Your Digital Footprint
- Your Digital Footprint Matters
How to Choose Great Resources and Content for Your Kids
The tools below can help you evaluate the learning potential of a resource based on a range of different criteria.
Internet Safety and Privacy
Protecting Students at Home
To preserve the best of what is online for your kids, use these helpful tips and tricks.
It’s important to find the right balance for your family’s needs and lifestyle while helping kids moderate their own habits.
- Example Screen Time Contract
- Device-Free Dinner
- Activate Night Shift on your iOS Device
- How Blue Glow Affects Sleep
Today’s kids start diving into the Social Media world when what seems to be as soon as their little fingers can type. Knowing about the different Social Media platforms, privacy settings, and age restrictions are useful when monitoring your child’s use.
Using Restrictions and/or Parental Controls
Web filtering is already in place on student devices, however, you can use additional restrictions or parental controls to block or limit specific applications and/or features.