2018 INFORMATION FOR TAKING PSAT ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10TH, 2018
Juniors who registered for the PSAT will test in the 100/200 hallways. If you did not register for the PSAT, you will take the ASVAB in the auditorium. No registration required to take the ASVAB. The ASVAB is a multiple-aptitude battery that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success.
On Tuesday, please make sure to check your room assignment which is located on the library windows. Testing will start promptly at 8:00am on Wednesday, Oct 10 so please arrive to school early.
WHAT TO BRING ON TEST DAY:
- #2 pencils, not mechanical (College Board does not guarantee that answers will scan when using a mechanical pencil)
- A calculator and extra batteries. These will not be provided on test day. You must bring your own or test without one. Graphing calculators are allowed.
- You may not bring food or water to eat/drink during the exam
- Cell phones and smart watches are not allowed and must be turned off and placed in the designated area in the room
- The test will start promptly at 8:00am, please get to your room early.
- After testing you will follow the modified bell schedule. If you have a class at CHS, you will report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance and study hall.
Seniors will follow the modified bell schedule attending all classes. If seniors normally have a class at CHS, you will report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance and study hall.
Modified BELL SCHEDULE for the PSAT:
OCTOBER 10, 2018
8:00 – 12:00 Testing juniors
8:00 – 9:55 1st Block seniors
10:05 – 12:00 2nd Block seniors
12:10 – 1:04 3rd Block
1:04 – 1:39 Lunch
1:51 – 3:21 4th Block
**If you have a class at CHS – report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance/study hall