2019 INFORMATION FOR TAKING PSAT ON WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16TH, 2019
Juniors who registered for the PSAT will test in the 100/200 hallways. If you did not register for the PSAT, you will take the ASVAB in the auditorium. No registration required to take the ASVAB. The ASVAB is a multiple-aptitude battery that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success.
On Tuesday, please make sure to check your room assignment which is located on the library windows. Testing will start promptly at 8:00am on Wednesday, Oct 16, so please arrive to school early.
WHAT TO BRING ON TEST DAY:
- #2 pencils, not mechanical (College Board does not guarantee that answers will scan when using a mechanical pencil)
- A calculator and extra batteries. These will not be provided on test day. You must bring your own or test without one. Graphing calculators are allowed.
- You may not bring food or water to eat/drink during the exam
- Cell phones and smart watches are not allowed and must be turned off and placed in the designated area in the room
- The test will start promptly at 8:00am; please get to your room early.
- After testing you will follow the modified bell schedule. If you have a class at CHS, you will report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance and study hall.
Seniors will follow the modified bell schedule attending all classes. If seniors normally have a class at CHS, you will report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance and study hall.
Modified BELL SCHEDULE for the PSAT:
OCTOBER 16, 2019
8:00 – 12:00 Testing juniors
8:00 – 9:55 1st Block seniors
10:05 – 12:00 2nd Block seniors
12:10 – 1:04 3rd Block
1:04 – 1:39 Lunch
1:51 – 3:21 4th Block
**If you have a class at CHS – report to the SAC at CSHS for attendance/study hall.
2019 PSAT REGISTRATION
PSAT Registration for all 11th graders is now available online. Registration link is provided below or visit Carroll Senior High website under Quick Links.
CISD covers the cost for all 10 Graders to take the PSAT. Tenth Graders do not have to register or pay to test.
Exam Date: Wednesday, October 16th at 8:00 am
- Monday, August 19th - Registration begins, cost $22.00 per exam, online payments only
- Monday, September 16th - Late Registration and will incur a $10 late fee, online payments only
- Sunday, September 22nd at 11:59 pm - Registration Ends! No further registrations accepted after 11:59 pm!
Juniors not registered for PSAT will report to the auditorium on Wednesday, October 10 to take the ASVAB - no registration required to take the ASVAB. The ASVAB is a multiple-aptitude battery that measures developed abilities and helps predict future academic and occupational success.
PSAT Registration link: www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/442963