Before receiving a device, parents must complete the following steps:
- Sign the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) in Skyward during Annual Student Verification.
- Complete Technology Parent Orientation
- Use the link above.
- Complete it in Skyward during Annual Student Verification.
- Must complete Exit Ticket (last page of Technology Parent Orientation)
- Pay the $45 Annual Device Fee (unless qualified for Free/Reduced lunch)
- Can be done online (within Skyward Annual Student Verification process) or by clicking on Fee Management in Family Access.
5th Grade Device Deployment
- Will take place during the first week of school during school hours in the student's classroom.
6th - 12th Grade New Student Device Pickup
- Bring identification: Drivers License, Passport, or Student ID (for either the student or parent)
- New Students: 6th - 12th graders who are new to the district:
- Tuesday, August 10th, 10 am - Noon
- Thursday, August 12th 5 -7 pm
- CISD Administration Building (2400 N. Carroll Ave.)