PreK - 4 Deployment
- iPads will be distributed to students who are enrolled in the Dragon Virtual Academy during the week of August 17-20.
- For students attending class in person, your iPad will remain in your child's classroom.
- Student devices will be deployed before the school year begins.
- Parents will need to sign the 2020-2021 AUP through Skyward during the Annual Verification Process.
When? - 4:30-6:30pm
- Kindergarten - Monday Aug 17th
- PreK & 1st Grade - Tuesday Aug 18th
- 2nd & 3rd Grades - Wednesday Aug 19th
- 4th Grade - Thursday Aug 20th
*If you miss your specified time above, please see make-up dates below.
- The Carpool line of your student's Elementary Campus
- You will not need to get out of your vehicle or enter the campus
What to bring?
- Please bring your student with you. Your child's teacher is excited to meet you, and your child.
- Indentification. A parent, Guardian, or Emergency contact must be present to receive the device. You cannot pick-up devices for other children unless you are on their emergency contact list. FYI, additional emergency contacts can be added in Skyward Family Access.
What happens if I miss my deployment day/time?
Make-up Deployment will be held on Friday, August 21st at the Administration Building.
- 9:00-11:00am Students in grades PreK-4
- 1:00-3:00pm Students in grades 5-12