Digital Dragons: Preparing for a 1:1 Classroom
Many teachers feel some “digital anxiety” (Kajder 2003) about teaching with 1:1. Even those who consider themselves very tech savvy know that there is a difference between feeling personally proficient with technology and feeling confident about using educational technology with students. The Instructional Technology Team will offer a Digital Dragons workshop in which we will explore topics such as:
- Managing a 1:1 Classroom
- Designing a Workflow for Digital Assignments
- How to Get Technical Support
- Addressing Digital Citizenship & Screen Time
- Designing lesson utilizing technology
Technical Support - Call 817-949-HELP
There will be technicians assigned to campuses to provide on-site and call in assistance for device support, repair and replacement, as well as to assist with usage questions.
- See our Remote Learning Support page for support hours
- Ask questions
- Drop off device for repair
- Pick up devices when repair is completed
There will be a limited number of loaner devices available for students should it be determined that their device will take an extended time to repair.