Happy Birthday, Dragon!
Nut Free? No Problem!
Dragon Cafes at Elementary and Intermediate Campuses will now be offering several tasty options for class birthday treats. Increasing allergy concerns make it a challenge to find the right treats for the “Nut Allergy Aware” school environment. Items from the cafeteria are nut-free and produced on dedicated nut-free lines.
Ordering is Easy!
- Check with your child's teacher for potential food allergies in the classroom.
- Check your student’s Lunch Account to ensure funds are available. Funds can be added by visiting My School Bucks or dropping cash or check off in the cafeteria.
- Fill out the “Happy Birthday, Dragon!” online form AT LEAST 1 WEEK before the day you wish for your child to celebrate with friends at school.
- Birthday treats will be available on the morning of your event by 8:30 a.m. Cafes will follow the treat disbursement policies of their particular campus.
Treat Selection and Pricing
Happy Birthday, Dragon! is available in 3 tasty options:
Sugar Cookie Party
- 1 oz Whole Grain Sugar Cookie ($5/dozen)
Hershey’s Ice Cream Party
- Choose up to 2 Ice cream flavor for the class ($1/each)
- LF vanilla, LF chocolate, LF strawberry cup,
- NF Cotton Candy Twister
- NF Sour Green Apple
- RF Mighty Mini Bar
- GF Polar Blast
Pop Star Gourmet Pops Party
- Choose up to 2 gourmet flavors per/class ($1.50/each)
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Fruit Punch