Happy Birthday, Dragon!
Nut Free? No Problem!
Dragon Cafes at Elementary and Intermediate Campuses will now be offering several tasty options for class birthday treats. Increasing allergy concerns make it a challenge to find the right treats for the “Nut Allergy Aware” school environment. Items from the cafeteria are nut-free and produced on dedicated nut-free lines.
Ordering is Easy!
- Check with your child's teacher for potential food allergies in the classroom.
- Check your student’s Lunch Account to ensure funds are available. Funds can be added by visiting My School Bucks or dropping cash or check off in the cafeteria.
- Fill out the “Happy Birthday, Dragon!” online form AT LEAST 1 WEEK before the day you wish for your child to celebrate with friends at school.
- Birthday treats will be available on the morning of your event by 8:30 a.m. Cafes will follow the treat disbursement policies of their particular campus.
Treat Selection and Pricing
Happy Birthday, Dragon! is available in 3 tasty options:
Sugar Cookie Party
- 1 oz Sugar Cookie ($5/dozen) - Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soy
- 1 oz Carnival Cookie ($5/dozen) - Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Milk and Soy
Hershey’s Ice Cream Party
- Choose one ice cream flavor for the class ($1/each)
- Low Fat Vanilla, Low Fat Chocolate, Low Fat Strawberry cup - Allergens: Milk
- Low Fat Cotton Candy Twister - Allergens: Milk
- Fruit Punch Polar Blast
- Reduced Fat Mighty Mini Bar - Allergens: Milk, Soy and Wheat
Hip Hop Gourmet Pops Party
- Choose one gourmet flavor for the class ($1.50/each)
- Strawberry Lemon
- Blueberry Lemon
- Watermelon Lime
Items are Non Dairy and Gluten Free unless allergens are noted above.