Importance of Recruitment Strategies Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling 2019 State of College Admission Report
Considerable Importance to Factors in Admission Decisions Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling 2019 State of College Admission Report
Naviance can provide a plethora of information regarding the college admission process. In order to access this information, the parent needs to have the student sign-in to child's Naviance account.
- Select the appropriate campus - CHS or CSHS
- Look for Search for College and then type in the name of the college that you are wanting more information about
- Click on the college name
- Student can find out information about the following items: Graduation rate for that school; Acceptance rate; Deadline for Admission; Average GPA needed to be considered for acceptance; Average SAT and ACT scores needed for that college
- If you look on the Dashboard of the page and click the title Admissions then you can see the number of students who applied; the number of students who got in; and the number of students who actually enrolled - this data is provided for the past three years.
With this program, students will discover their unique set of talents through the revolutionary intersection of aptitudes, interests, and personality It's a completely new way to understand where your children will succeed.