Overview - Start Here!
Video training on how to access key district instructional resources
Zoom is a videoconferencing tool and approved platform for DVA.
Google Suite for Education
GSuite provides secure, online storage as well as creation tools such as Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
ClassLink is a Single Sign-On that securely stores passwords and allows students and teachers to log into CISD services in one click. Online textbooks are stored and accessible through ClassLink.
ClassLink Extension Installation
The purpose of the ClassLink Extension is to access some single-sign-on applications when using a PC/Mac web browser. If your student is using the Google Chrome browser and logged into Google Chrome using their school account, the ClassLink Extension will already appear.
- ClassLink extension installation- Firefox
- ClassLink extension installation- Internet Explorer
- ClassLink extension installation- Safari
Canvas for Students (5-12)
Canvas is a learning management system where class handouts, a due date calendar, and digital assignments are housed.
- Canvas Login Page
- How do I submit an an assignment in Canvas?
- How do I set my Notification Preferences?
- Canvas Help Guides
- Canvas Mobile App Guides
- Canvas Audio/Video Tools
- Canvas 101 for Parents
- Creating a Parent Observer Account
- Canvas Orientation for Students
Seesaw for Students (PreK-4)
Seesaw is an online journal where students can document their learning and upload work samples.