Communicating With You
As school counselors, we love talking to students face to face, in our offices, in small groups, and “out and about.” Even though things are changing as we shift to online school and digital learning, we want you to know we are still here for you!
Your counselors are ready to communicate with you and support you in this virtual world, too. Please email us if you would like to connect, and we will follow up just as quickly as we can.
Resources to Support You
Start with: Student Self Care for Virtual Learning
Virtual Relaxation Room
Need a break from all the COVID-19 coverage? Stressed about balancing this temporary way of life, and the challenges of online schooling? Visit our Virtual Relaxation Room for peace of mind
Using Music & Sounds for Calmness
- Spa Relaxing Music
- Macaroni Union - "Weightless" (Neuroscience research claims this song reduces anxiety up to 65%)
- Nature Scenes and Relaxation Music
- Relaxing Piano Music
- Leaves on a Stream: Audio mindfulness exercise with LeBron James
- Calm YouTube Channel: 10-Minute Daily Meditations
- Calm YouTube Channel: A Calm Body