AP Exam Testing Information
2022 – 2023 AP EXAM TESTING INFORMATION
Students enrolled in an AP class will have the opportunity to take an AP Exam in May 2023. Exams will be held May 1 - May 5 and May 8 – May 12, 2023.
Below is information regarding registering for AP Exams, creating a College Board Account, Registration Dates and costs.
- Registration Information
- Registration is a three-step process. You must do all three steps or you will not be registered for your AP Exam.
- You must sign up for each AP course you plan on taking the exam for in MyAP.
- You must sign up in Total Registration, https://user.totalregistration.net/AP/442963.
- Payment must be made through Total Registration.
- Creating a College Board Account
- You can create an account or verify that you have an account at www.collegeboard.org.
- Students must have a College Board Account. Many students already have an account that they have used for PSAT, SAT and AP. Please check to see if you already have an account - do not create a second account. If you create a second account, it can prevent or delay your SAT scores or AP scores from going to the correct college.
- Parents – please do not create your Student’s account using your email. If you are unsure of the email you used, please check and change the email if necessary.
- Students should use a personal email account. Using your personal email address allows you the opportunity to check and send scores after you graduate high school.
- Make sure to use the student’s formal name (ie: not Liz instead of Elizabeth).
- If you experience issues with your account or forget the password, you must contact College Board.
- Please make a note of your College Board login. This information will be used multiples times in high school.
- Registration Dates
- Registration begins August 22, 2022 for yearlong classes or classes that are 1st semester only. DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLASS THAT IS ON YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THE SPRING!
- The cost for each AP exam is $101
- Registration begins August 29, 2022 at 8am
- $20 late fee begins October 4, 2022 at midnight ($121 per exam)
- $70 late fee begins October 21, 2022 at midnight (171 per exam)
- Registration closes November 4, 2022 at 4pm.
- Students who cancel an exam through Total Registration and MyAP by 4pm on November 4 are entitled to a refund of the exam fee minus a cancellation fee of $50 per exam.
- After November 4, there are NO refunds.
- Late fees are nonrefundable.
- Do not register for classes that will be held in the Spring Semester. Registration for those spring classes will be held in the spring starting in January.
We will send out emails regarding AP Testing periodically, so please remember to check your emails frequently. If you have any questions please contact Shela Daniel, 817.949.5814 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sonia Hackley 817.949.5803 or email@example.com.