The following students are guaranteed enrollment into the Blended Prekindergarten Program:
- Students who are eligible for Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE) will be placed in the least restrictive environment beginning on their third birthday, regardless of when the birthday falls during the school year
- Students who are eligible for the State-Mandated Prekindergarten Program who are 4 by September 1st of the current school year
- Carroll ISD also offers the State-Mandated Prekindergarten Program to three-year-old children based on space availability
The following students are guaranteed enrollment in the Blended Prekindergarten Program if request for admission form is completed and submitted by 4:00 p.m. on February 24, 2020. Requests for enrollments received after this due date cannot be guaranteed. All applications must be complete.
- Returning students who are currently in the Blended Prekindergarten Program,
- Siblings of students who are currently in the 3-year-old Blended Prekindergarten Program, and who will return to the 4-year-old Blended Prekindergarten Program; and
- Children of District Employees
The New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE), including all supporting documents and residency verification, must be completed during the lottery window to secure a spot for siblings and district employees new to Carroll ISD.
Returning students who are currently in the CISD Blended Prekindergarten Program will be required to complete Annual Student Verification in August.
Twins/Multiples will be entered into the lottery as one entity. Placement of twins/multiples will be dependent on availability at the time of placement.
Siblings will be entered into the lottery as separate entities. Placement of one sibling does not guarantee the placement of the other sibling.
If you have questions regarding enrollment, please contact Tyisha Nelson or call 817-949-7050.
The following may enter the lottery:
- Carroll ISD Residents (own/lease)
- TEA Grandparent After School Care*
- Carroll ISD/Northwest ISD Disputed Zone*
- Recent Completed Purchase of Home (Complete Closing Disclosure, HUD Statement, or Warranty Deed with all signatures)
- Family in Residence
The following may join the waitlist AFTER the lottery:
- Carroll ISD Grandparent Resident*
*Please contact the Student Services Department at 817-949-8255 or Student.Services@southlakecarroll.edu for additional required documentations.
Students residing within open enrollment areas will be placed on a separate waiting list.