Forms & Information

  • I need to change my address and/or phone number.

    I need to change my name.

    • Login to Frontline Central. Click on My Forms, Forms I Can Start, and then Click "Start This Form" under Personnel Change Form. 
    • Employees who hold certification with the State Board for Educator Certification i.e., certified teachers/paraprofessionals should login to their TEA account and submit a name change email. Login to your TEA account

    Please note: Employees no longer need to notify TRS of their name change in writing. The Teacher Retirement System of Texas will be notified electronically of an employee’s name change after the employee has supplied Personnel Services with the required documentation.

    I am resigning from Carroll ISD. What do I need to do?

    I need my original service record.

    • Please contact Lauren Wurman in the Personnel Services Department at (817) 949-8212. Please allow up to one week for your request to be processed.
    • Please note: if you have recently resigned, your service record will be automatically sent to you within 30 days of your resignation date/last day worked, whichever is later.