Varsity Football Ticket Information
Thank you for your patience as we have been navigating COVID-19 and working to create a plan that will be safe and efficient for our student-athletes, participants and fans. As anticipated, there will be a few changes made to game day protocol this year. Per the UIL and Governor Abbott recommendations, all athletic facilities will be operating at a maximum of 50% capacity. Fans will be required to wear a mask inside Dragon Stadium and practice social distancing. Please see the information below.
- Tickets are limited to 50% maximum capacity at Dragon Stadium (subject to change per UIL)
- All tickets will be general admission with first-come first-serve seating.
- All ticket sales will be online.
- There will be no in person ticket sales during the week or at the Box Office.
Please see the spectator guidelines for fans for ALL CISD athletic facilities:
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must also be symptom-free before arriving at the athletic facility.
- Masks or face coverings are required as you enter, exit and move around the athletic facility as outlined by the Governor’s order and/or CISD Safety Plan.
- Spectators will practice social distancing and sit at least six (6) feet away from other groups.
- Spectators will not sit on any seat marked with tape.
- No passes are accepted at the gate.
- There will be no spectators on the field before, during or after the game.
Season Ticket Holders
CISD will not be selling season tickets this year. All tickets will be general admission. Current season ticket holders, who held season tickets for the 2019 season and student participant parents, will have early access each week to purchase (2) general admission tickets. General admission tickets for these groups will go on sale Sunday of every home game starting at 8:30 am. Furthermore, they will be granted early access into Dragon Stadium on Friday nights at 5 p.m. CISD will send an email to the email address provided by ticket holders last year with a code to be used at checkout. CISD will send correspondence when this email has been sent. Season ticket holders will be permitted to purchase additional general admission tickets on Tuesdays starting at 8:30 a.m. when tickets go on sale to the public. Anyone who purchased season tickets in 2019 will reserve the right to purchase their same seats for the 2021 season.
Student Participant Parents
All tickets will be general admission. Student participant parents (parents with students in Band/Belles/Cheer/CREW/Football who participate on Friday nights) will have early access each week to purchase (2) general admission tickets the Sunday of every home game starting at 8:30 am. They will be granted early access to Dragon Stadium on Friday nights at 5 p.m. Parents will use their students “s-number” upon checkout to purchase tickets. Participant parents will be permitted to purchase additional general admission tickets on Tuesdays starting at 8:30 A.M when tickets go on sale to the public.
*Participant Parents and Season Ticket holders may purchase additional tickets when they go on sale to the general public. Two tickets are attached to each “S-Number” and code. If tickets are not purchased within the “early access” window, the (2) tickets will go on sale to the general public.*
Online Ticket Sales Schedule: Purchase tickets HERE
- Sunday 8:30 a.m. – Tuesday 8:30 a.m. Season Ticket Holders and Student Participant Parents can go online and purchase their 2 guaranteed general admission tickets.
- Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – Friday at 12 p.m. General admission tickets go on sale to the public. Sales will end Friday at 12 p.m. or when tickets sell out.
If your team is visiting Carroll ISD for competition, contact your Athletics Department for ticket information.
No tickets will be sold at the gate!
- A QR code will be provided on site to purchase tickets online if extra tickets remain.
- NO PASSES ACCEPTED. All students K-12 will require a ticket for entry.
- Children under 5 years of age do not need a ticket for entry.