Athletic Tickets Information
Thank you for your patience as we have been navigating COVID-19 and working to create a plan that will be safe and efficient for our student-athletes, participants, and fans. As anticipated, there will be a few changes made to game day protocol this year. Per the UIL and Governor Abbott recommendations, all athletic facilities will be operating at a maximum of 50% capacity. Please see the information below.
- Tickets are limited to 50% maximum capacity at Dragon Stadium (subject to change per UIL)
- All tickets will be general admission with first-come-first-serve seating.
- All ticket sales will be online.
- There will be no in-person ticket sales during the week or at the Box Office.
Please see the spectator guidelines for fans for ALL CISD athletic facilities:
- Spectators must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by TEA and UIL. Spectators must also be symptom-free before arriving at the athletic facility.
- Masks or face coverings are required at all CISD Athletic Facilities.
- Spectators will practice social distancing and sit at least six (6) feet away from other groups.
- Spectators will not sit on any seat marked with tape.
- No passes are accepted at the gate.
- No one is allowed on the field or court of play.
Student Participant Parents
Student Participant Parents are those who have a student-athlete or trainer participating in the event taking place as stated on the ticket for 7th-12th grade.)
- Student participant parents will be granted early access and have the opportunity to purchase (2) tickets for each event starting at 8:30 A.M. the morning before the competition, and ending at 8:30 A.M. the morning of the competition.
- Participant parents may purchase tickets with their child’s “S-Number” as their passcode.
- Participant Parents may purchase additional tickets when they go on sale to the general public. Two tickets are attached to each “S-Number.” Early access tickets are only guaranteed until tickets go on sale to the general public.
- Tickets will go on sale at 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the competition.
- NO tickets will be sold on-site at the event.
- Limit 4 per transaction.
If your team is visiting Carroll ISD for competition, contact your Athletics Department for ticket information.
No tickets will be sold at the gate!
- A QR code will be provided on-site to purchase tickets online if extra tickets remain.
- NO PASSES ACCEPTED. All students K-12 will require a ticket for entry.
- Children under 5 years of age do not need a ticket for entry.