District Advisory Committee
The District Advisory Committee is the District equivalent of campus site-based teams and, as such, plays an important role in Carroll ISD. The DAC is an integral part of District operations. The committee serves in an advisory capacity to the Board of Trustees.
- Planning, goal-setting and major classroom instructional programs
- Planning and decision-making roles and responsibilities
- Federal planning requirements
- Annual review of the District Improvement Plan
- Public meeting to discuss District performance
- Carroll ISD discipline management, including the Student Code of Conduct annual review
- Staff development planning
- Appraisal process and performance criteria
- Waivers submitted to TEA
- Written reports that District employees are required to prepare
- Curriculum coordination and articulation
- Long-range strategic planning
- October 13 (Virtual), 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- December 1 (Virtual), 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- February 23 (Virtual/In Person TBD), 4:15-5:30 p.m. (rescheduled)
- March 23 4:15-5:30 p.m.
- April 27 (Virtual/In Person TBD), 4:15-5:30 p.m.