May 2021 School Board Election
The 2021 General Trustee Election will occur on Saturday, May 1, 2021. Places 4 & 5 are up for election.
Carroll ISD confirms that all four candidates in the May 2021 Trustee election turned in their campaign finance paperwork by the 5 p.m. April 1, 2021 deadline. Due to clerical issues, not all the paperwork was posted on the district’s election website at the same time. The public can now access all campaign reports at the below links:
- First Day to File for a place on the Ballot – Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Last Day to File for a place on the Ballot – Friday, February 12, 2021 at 5 p.m.
- Last Day to Register to Vote in the May 1, 2021 General Election – Thursday, April 1, 2021
- Early Voting by Personal Appearance – Monday, April 19, 2021 to Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- Election Day – Saturday, May 1, 2021
Early voting begins on April 19, 2021 and ends on April 27, 2021.
House Bill 25, passed during the 85th Legislative Session, eliminated straight-party voting effective September 1, 2020 (Section 64.004, Texas Election Code). If you wish to vote for all of the candidates affiliated with one party, you should select each candidate one at a time on your ballot. (El Proyecto de Ley 25 de la Cámara de Representantes, aprobado durante la 85a Sesión Legislativa, eliminó la votación de partido único a partir del 1 de septiembre de 2020 (Sección 64.004, Código Electoral de Texas). Si desea votar por todos los candidatos afiliados a un partido, debe seleccionar a cada candidato uno a la vez en su boleta.)
Next year's CISD Board of Trustee Election: May 7, 2022