Candidate/Other Filing Forms
The Carroll ISD Administration is open from 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. The building will stay open until 5 p.m. on Friday, February 12, the last day to file for a place on the ballot.
Candidate Application Packet:
- Candidate Letter
- Application for a Place on the Carroll ISD General Election Ballot (Form)
- Appointment of a Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (Form CTA) (Instructions)
- Amended Appointment of a Campaign Treasurer by a Candidate (Form ACTA) (Instructions)
- Code of Fair Campaign Practices (Form CFCP)
- Candidate/Officeholder Campaign Finance Report (Form C/OH) (Instructions)
- Correction/Ammendment Affadavit for Candidate/Officeholder (Form COR-C/OH)
- Candidate/Officeholder Report of Unexpended Contributions (Form C/OH-UC) (Instructions)
- Other Resources/Forms
The links for the other forms can all be found on the Texas Ethics Commission website.