Carroll High/Senior High School Parking Information
All Carroll ISD students who want to park on campus MUST purchase a parking permit. The sale of Carroll High/Senior High School parking permits, for the 2022-23 school year, will be included as a component of Annual Student Verification (ASV), via Skyward Family Access, the Carroll ISD’s information management system.
ASV will open August 1, 2022. You will receive email notification regarding date, time, and location for permit pickup on that date.
Senior Reserved Parking Procedures:
Senior reserved parking spaces are limited in number and are sold on a first come, first served basis. Please see instructions below.
- Reserved spaces will cost $200.00.
- In order to paint a reserved space, an additional, and refundable $50.00 fee will be required. This refundable fee will be returned at the end of the school year pending the space is repainted solid black.
- Your reserved parking permit number will be the same number as your reserved parking space number.
- Seniors who have purchased the option to paint their spaces, will receive additional instructions via email.
Parking Permit Only:
- Permit Only spaces will cost $150.00.
Parents will be given the option to purchase parking permits for Junior and Sophomore students for $150.00. No Freshman, regardless of age, are allowed to drive and park on the CHS or CSHS campus.
Parking permits will be available for students to pick up in the CHS/CSHS Assistant Principals’ office August 9th- 11th from 10am-12pm and 1pm-3pm. Please go to your home campus to pick up parking permits. If you are not able to pick up during that time, you are welcome to pick up the parking permit in the APs’ office the week school starts.
***Please remember…If a student is illegally parked, they are subject to be booted. Cost of removal of the booting device is $30.00.
Purchasing a parking permit after ASV closes:
If you do not yet have a driver’s license and/or will not purchase a parking permit until after the close of ASV, you will be able to do so throughout the school year by accessing Skyward Fee Management and selecting Online Forms.