Dragons GONE Digital
The Carroll ISD Technology Department is proud to present Dragons GONE Digital for current teachers in the district.
The program is for teachers who are interested in leveraging technology to improve student learning.
During the school year, the DGD members:
- Attend workshops on October 25 & February 18
- Earn Google Certification Educator Level 1
- Provide training for their campus
- Model digital lessons for colleagues
- Collaboration and leadership opportunities
- All-expense paid trip to TCEA, the premier technology conference in Texas