New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE)
New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information to request enrollment of students that will be new to Carroll ISD . The last day of school for the current school year is May 30, 2019.
The 2019-2020 school year begins on August 19, 2019.
2019-2020 PRESCHOOL: Preschool enrollment lottery was held on February 22. Click here for information about the Preschool Program
Online Registration -How does it work?
- A parent/guardian requests an account. See link at bottom of page to begin.
- A verification email is sent to the parent/guardian with login and password information. Please check your SPAM folder if email is not received.
- The parent/guardian logs into CISD’s Enrollment Access within Skyward Family Access with the login and password provided in the verification email
- The parent/guardian completes the student application process, uploads requested documents, and completes required district forms (documents requested include proof of residency (*see residency requirements link at top of page), student's birth certificate, social security card, immunizations, last report card/transcript for students enrolling in Grade 1 and above, withdrawal form and enrolling parent's drivers license).
- The appropriate campus reviews the application and communicates the next step to the parent/guardian
- Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled into CISD at the appropriate campus
Families new to Carroll ISD, please click here to start enrolling your new student.
Note: If you already have other students attending Carroll ISD, and are needing to enroll an additional student, please login to Family Access and select the New Student Online Enrollment tab to begin the application process.