New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE)
New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) allows parents/guardians to enter student and family information to request enrollment of students that will be new to Carroll ISD for the 2019-2020 school year, August 19, 2019 - May 28, 2020.
Online enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is not possible at this time. Information will be posted when available.
BLENDED PREKINDERGARTEN: Click here for information about the Blended Prekindergarten Program
Online Registration -How does it work?
- A parent/guardian requests an account. See link at bottom of page to begin.
- A verification email is sent to the parent/guardian with login and password information. Please check your SPAM folder if email is not received.
- The parent/guardian logs into CISD’s Enrollment Access within Skyward Family Access with the login and password provided in the verification email
- The parent/guardian completes the student application process, uploads requested documents, and completes required district forms (documents requested include proof of residency (*see residency requirements link at top of page), student's birth certificate, social security card, immunizations, last report card or transcript for students enrolling in Grade 1 and above, withdrawal form and enrolling parent's drivers license).
- The appropriate CAMPUS reviews the application and communicates the next step to the parent/guardian
- Once the application is approved, the student is enrolled into CISD at the appropriate campus
Families new to Carroll ISD, please click here to start enrolling your new student for the 2019-2020 School Year.
Note: If you already have other students attending Carroll ISD, and are needing to enroll an additional student, please login to Family Access and select the New Student Online Enrollment tab to begin the application process.