The Carroll Leadership Academy Supporting Success exists to provide any Carroll ISD resident the opportunity to go ‘behind the scenes’ and learn how one of the best school systems in the state and nation continues to offer an exceptional education. The vision of CLASS, originally developed in 2008, is to develop the most highly informed school community in Texas.
Core Values of CLASS
As well as fully supporting the District's core values of excellence, respectful relationships, integrity & character, curiosity & innovation, honest communication, and service, the leaders and members of CLASS also believe the following:
1. Partnerships with parents and community members are essential to enhance the educational experiences of children and to foster a united community around its public schools.
2. Building collaborative community relationships based on integrity and character is of the utmost importance to benefiting all students.
3. Open dialogue is important to the challenges facing Carroll ISD.
4. An informed public with an increased knowledge base creates community ambassadors that serve as a conduit to the many neighborhoods in Carroll ISD.
5. Innovation must be encouraged to create an environment of continuous improvement, leading to high expectations of excellence.
For more information please contact Dr. Tamy Smalskas.
For media inquiries please contact the Communications Department.