Skip To Main Content

Refunds and Transfers

Request a Refund or Transfer

  • BEFORE requesting refunds, please cancel automatic payments in your My School Bucks account.

  • Not cancelling first will result in the online payment system automatically drafting a RELOAD payment to your student’s lunch account.
  • Money left on accounts will roll over with your student next year.
  • Students who are graduating, withdrawing, or who have lunch accounts with no activity, may submit a request for a refund or transfer funds to a sibling.
  • Refunds can take up to 3 weeks to receive. 
  • Transferring funds between siblings' accounts may be done any time instantaneously.
  • To submit a request for a refund or transfer please email: