Come see us at a Job Fair! Carroll ISD Spring Recruiting Schedule
Applying For a Position in Carroll ISD
All individuals wishing to be considered for Carroll ISD employment must complete an online application. Carroll ISD no longer accepts paper applications. Any additional documents that you wish to share with hiring personnel must be attached to your online application to be considered for a position with CISD.
Carroll ISD posts position vacancies year-round. Please visit the website regularly to review current job openings.
Applicants must have:
- Completed online application
- Copy of a current Teaching Certificate or provide documentation that a Certificate is in process. The applicant must obtain endorsement from the college or university attended, including student teaching or satisfactory completion of an Educator Preparation Program (if applying for a position that requires a teaching certificate).
- References (at least three professional references)
- All out of state certified applicants must obtain a current Texas Teaching Certificate before being considered for employment in a position that requires a teaching certificate.
Job Listings and Online Application
- View our open positions
- Start an application for employment
- Continue/modify my application for employment
- Use passcodes sent to me
- Request technical help
- Substitute Information
If you have additional questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (817) 949-8218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Carroll Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants for all positions are considered without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminating employment practice. Reasonable accommodations may be provided upon request.