Handbooks, Guides and Notices
Updated April 2022. This document will be updated periodically to include any new requirements.
Texas Transition and Employment Guide
- Texas Transition and Employment Guide (English/Spanish)
- Authority: TEC, §29.0112(e)
SB 139 Notice to Families
- Authority: OSEP Requirement 2
IDEA, Dyslexia, MTSS, and Section 504
- Resources | Texas Education Agency - Provides families with information regarding IDEA, Dyslexia, MTSS, and Section 504.
- Authority: OSEP Requirement 3
- Compensatory Services - Sept 2021 - ENG
- Compensatory Services - Sept 2021 - SPAN
Additionally, LEAs must be sure to provide this information to families of students with disabilities without internet access in the most appropriate manner for their local communities.
- Authority: OSEP Requirement 4
Dyslexia Handbook 2021
- Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update Important Changes
- Actualización del manual de dislexia 2021
- Update all websites, materials, static resources, and information available to parents and staff to reflect the Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update.
- Authority: OSEP response to Texas document submission concerning implementation of the State’s Corrective Action Response. (PDF) (ed.gov)