Carroll ISD utilizes Skyward Family and Student Access for its online registration process. Skyward Family and Student Access is a free web-based application that allows parents and guardians online access to registration, their child's grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, emergency information, and more. For more information on Skyward Family and Student Access, visit our complete information page. Families may only register for their zoned campus.
All transfer requests will be approved by the Assistant Superintendent for Administration, Dr. Tamy Smalskas and are processed in accordance with Carroll ISD Board Policy.
- How do I determine what school my home is zoned for?
- How do I see if my home is in located within Carroll ISD boundaries?
- What documents do I need to have ready to upload to prove residency?
- What if I reside in Southlake or Westlake, but outside of the Carroll ISD boundary? Or I'm a City of Southlake First Responder?
- Frequently Asked Questions & Forms Library
- New Student - (Families zoned for CISD or Have received an approved transfer for the current school year)
- Returning Student (Annual Student Verification)
- Online Transfer Application (Families not zoned for CISD) - Types of Transfers: New or Renewal, Grandparent, City of Southlake/Town of Westlake Open Enrollment, In-District, Family In Residence, Employee, City of Southlake First Responder)
2023 - 2024 Enrollment Dates
Mary Davis Prek/ESL Lead
In-District Transfer Requests for the
Carroll ISD Attendance Zones