Carroll ISD utilizes Skyward Family and Student Access for its online registration process. Skyward Family and Student Access is a free web-based application that allows parents and guardians online access to registration, their child's grades, assignments, attendance, schedules, emergency information, and more. For more information on Skyward Family and Student Access, visit our complete information page. Families may only register for their zoned campus.
All transfer requests will be approved by the Assistant Superintendent for Administration, Dr. Tamy Smalskas and are processed in accordance with Carroll ISD Board Policy.
- How do I determine what school my home is zoned for?
- How do I see if my home is in located within Carroll ISD boundaries?
- What documents do I need to have ready to upload to prove residency?
- What if I reside in Southlake or Westlake, but outside of the Carroll ISD boundary? Or I'm a City of Southlake First Responder?
- Frequently Asked Questions & Forms Library
2024 -2025 Online Transfer Application Opens March 18, 2024 at 9:00am
2023 - 2024 Enrollment Dates
Mary Davis Prek/ESL Lead
In-District Transfer Requests for the
Carroll ISD Attendance Zones