Skip To Main Content


Frequently Asked Questions

I want to put the Dragon Logo on a CISD school calendar to send to my customers. How do I get the logo?
The trademarked Dragon Logo can only be used if the user has a logo license from CISD which can be obtained by contacting Beth Robb (see contact info on the right). But, the publication of the CISD calendar is under exclusive contract and is not permitted to be distributed by anyone other than that particular sponsor.

Do contracts for sponsorships or logo licenses follow the calendar year or the school year?
Contracts for Logo Licenses are for one year from the date of signing. Sponsorship contracts can be up to two years in length from the date signed. 

Can I give out samples or sell something to fans at Dragon Stadium games?
Only Dragon Stadium sponsors have the right to promote their business at Dragon Stadium, within the framework of their agreement with CISD. This includes the parking lot and grounds. No unauthorized solicitation is permitted.

I would like to do a Spirit Night and donate a portion of the proceeds back to a school group. How do I do that?
That falls under the category of Fundraising. The Fundraising page of the CISD Finance Department's website has that information.

I want to pass out flyers to Carroll ISD students. Can I take them by the school campus?
Other than a few exceptions of businesses with specific sponsorships with CISD, no outside entity is allowed to send any communication home with our students. The only flyer opportunities belong to sponsors of our We Care employee appreciation program. The top two levels have flyer opportunities with teachers and staff. Our campuses will not distribute materials left at the office to staff or students.

I have been contacted by a company that says they are selling advertising on behalf of CISD. Am I safe working with them?
There are businesses that sell advertising and promise to give the items to schools for distribution. It is not our practice at Carroll ISD to work with or accept merchandise from these companies. We have one partner, United Specialty Advertising, who sells advertising on t-shirts that are thrown out at Carroll pep rallies, volleyball games and basketball games. They are able to provide a letter showing their association with us. Any other company is not authorized to sell advertising on the district's behalf. Feel free to call us if you need confirmation on any individual or company that says they represent Carroll ISD.


Contact Us

Dragon Marketing
2400 N. Carroll Avenue
Southlake, TX  76092
PH (817) 949-7080 
FAX (817) 949-7088

Marketing Coordinator
Beth Robb

Communications Coordinator
Brandie Egan

Department Secretary
Amy Houlihan