The mission of the Carroll ISD Library Program is to empower learners to graduate as critical thinkers, competent problem solvers and lifelong learners who contribute productively, creatively and ethically to society.
This mission is accomplished by:
- Providing access to information and ideas in all formats.
- Providing a learning environment that fosters competence, creativity and stimulates interest in reading, viewing and using inform ation and ideas.
- Involving students in guided, inquiry-driven research using resources in all formats.
- Demonstrating effective leadership strategies in the administration of the library program and in making connections to the broader learning community.
- One School, One Book
- Birthday Book Program
- Destiny - access OUES library collection or check your library account
- Southlake Public Library
- Brittanica - username: oues, password: books
- Facts on File/Almanac for Kids - username: oues, password: books
- PebbleGo - username: oldunion, password: school
- BrainPOP Jr - username: oldunion, password: timandmoby
- Kids Infobits - password: learn
- National Geographic Kids - password: learn
- Tumble Books, Tumble Books Info - password: carrollisd, password: read