About Our Program
The Child Nutrition Department is committed to providing students access to a variety of meal and snack options while meeting the diverse needs of our student population. We accomplish this through consideration of overall nutrition as well as student and family taste and preference.
- All grade levels have the option to purchase a complete meal that includes the daily entrée, a fruit, vegetable, and beverage choice (Water, Juice, or Low Fat Milk).
- There are no fryers in our Kinder – 8 grade campus kitchens
- We offer multiple meal options at all of our campuses
- All sweet snacks served in Kindergarten and Intermediate cafes meet Smart Snacks in Schools requirement.
New for 2019-2020 School Year
- Ability to set up your child’s lunch account to auto-reload through My School Bucks. Click here for details.
- Gourmet Popsicles available at all grade levels
- Ongoing addition of healthier food items at all levels
- “Happy Birthday Dragon!” Program. Click here for more details.
The Child Nutrition Department works closely with the Carroll ISD Student Health Advisory Committee (SHAC) to guide the development of health and physical education programs, which encourage responsible, healthy standards for wellbeing.