We love for our Parents to come and eat lunch with their children. However, we do have some procedures that we have to follow:
1. Tables for parent and child are outside of the cafeteria.
2. Parents are only allowed to sit with their child.
Current Suggested Party/ Birthday Treats
Visit www.SnackSafely.com for a full list!
- Barnum’s Animal Crackers
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Cups (Vanilla & Chocolate)
- Chips Ahoy Cookies
- Powdered Sugar Donuts, Zingers, Cupcakes, Twinkies & ~Ding Dongs
- Lofthouse Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies
- Oreo Cookies (Original & Double Stuff)
- Peace, Love & Little Donuts (some varieties)
- Popsicles brand Popsicles
- Rice Krispy Treats (plain)
- Rita’s Italian Ice (no custard)
- Skinny Pop Popcorn
- Little Caesar’s
- Pizza Hut
- Raising Cane’s
This is list is meant to serve as a resource, not a requirement or endorsement from Carroll ISD. While the above food items have currently been found to be in compliance with the Allergy Aware CISD Notice, please continue to check the food label as companies change their ingredients and manufacturing facilities. This list is intended as a guideline for parents and party planners. Other food items in compliance with the Allergy Aware Notice are also permissible. As a reminder, all classroom consumption foods, not personal snacks, must contain a label.
Any label that states the following is NOT permitted in the classroom for classroom consumption:
- “may contain peanuts or tree nuts”
- “contains peanuts or tree nuts”
- “processed on shared equipment with peanuts or tree nuts”