Carroll ISD is no longer accepting substitute teacher/aide applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Please check back in July for information about the 2020-2021 school year.
New Substitute Nurse for 2019-2020
- To apply as a new Substitute Nurse for the 2019-2020 school year, please click here.
- All Substitute Nurses must have a Texas Registered Nurse License.
- Once you have completed and submitted your application, please call (817) 949-8213 or email Substitute.Teachers@southlakecarroll.edu.
- As per Senate Bill 9, all Substitute Nurses must be fingerprinted before they start working. Fingerprinting is at the substitute’s expense and the cost is $48.25 for non-certified substitutes and $50.25 for certified substitutes. Further information regarding fingerprinting will be discussed at orientation.
Substitute Nurse Requirements
- At least 21 years old
- Texas Registered Nurse License
- Must complete an online application
- Must attend a administrative meeting & a clinic orientation
Absence Management Substitute System
- (800) 942-3767
- Absence Management Website
Bachelor's Degree and/or Out-of-State Certification
Bachelor's Degree and Valid Texas Teacher Certification
*Substitute Teachers/Nurses must submit official transcripts (original with Registrar's signature or stamp and seal) in order to be paid at the degreed and/or certified rate. Electronic transcripts will be accepted provided they are emailed directly from the university to Substitute.Teachers@southlakecarroll.edu. Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by a Foreign Credential Evaluation Service prior to submission.