Our Five-Year Strategic Plan
Strategic Planning 2021-2022
Welcome to CISD Strategic Planning!
- CISD Strategic Planning Committee for the #DragonPromise2027
- Year 1 Board Approved Action Plans
- 2022-23 Year 1 Action Plan Teams
- April 25, 2022 School Board Meeting Goal 1 Action Plan Year 1
- April 4, 2022 School Board Meeting Goal 1 Action Plan Year 1
- January 24, 2022 School Board Meeting Strategic Plan Overview
- January 10, 2022 School Board Workshop Strategic Planning Committee Update
- December 6, 2021 School Board Workshop Strategic Planning Committee Update
During the Carroll ISD Strategic Planning process last year, the 55-member committee developed additional metrics important to this community. This community-driven Strategic Plan sets a new 5-year direction for Carroll ISD. While the STAAR test remains an important measurement, it is just one of many measurable indicators. As our Strategic Plan Dragon Scorecard demonstrates, there is much more involved than one standardized test when it comes to truly measuring high-quality education, excellence, and student success.
Overall, our plan has five (5) phases. Below outlines the significance for each phase.
For more information or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goal 1, Objectives 1 & 4 – Curriculum and Student Skills
- Goal 1, Objective 2 - Student Opportunities
- Goal 1, Objective 3 – Special Programs
- Goal 1, Objective 5 – Student Wellness
- Goal 2 – Human Capital
- Goal 3 – Technology
- Goal 4, Objective 1 – Finance
- Goal 4, Objective 2 – Operations
- Goal 5, Objectives 1 & 3 – Communications and Engagement
- Goal 5, Objective 2 - Marketing