JES "Back to School" Information 2017-2018
Click Back to School for complete information.
Please mark your calendars for the following JES back-to-school dates:
- August 8 - 21, 2017, all students in Carroll ISD (new and returning) will complete "online student verification" for the 2017-2018 school year. Parents are asked to complete online student verification before attending "Meet Your Teacher" on August 25.
- Teacher assignments will be posted through Skyward Family Access on Thursday, August 24 after 4:00 PM. A link to set up Family Access logins and passwords will be e-mailed to new students. Returning students - Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have forgotten your login and password.
- "Meet Your Teacher" event (bring supplies to your classroom) - August 25, 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM.
- FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL - August 28, 2017 7:55 AM - 11:55 AM.
- FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL - Kindergarten - fourth grade students will be released at 11:55 AM on Monday, August 28, through Friday, September 1, for literacy assessments. Individual appointments will be made with your teacher at "Meet Your Teacher".
- Buses will run daily in the morning for pickup and at 11:55 AM for drop off at home August 28-Sept. 1, 2017. Regular schedule beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- First full day of school 7:55 AM - 2:55 PM on Tuesday, September 5. Students will begin eating lunch at school on this day. Link to "Lunch Money Now" (using Google Chrome) - http://www.lunchmoneynow.com/lmncrl/splash.php you will need to set up new account if you have never used it before. You will need your student's S# (in Skyward Family Access) to set this up.
- School will be closed on Labor Day, Monday, September 4th.
- Curriculum Night for K/1st on Thursday, September 7, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Curriculum Night for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th on Thursday, September 14, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Fall School Portraits will be taken on Wednesday, September 20, 2017.
- Bus registration and payments can be made online or at the administrative office at 2400 N. Carroll Ave.
NEW STUDENT BUS REGISTRATION - All new student paperwork must be complete and approved before you are able to access online bus registration. If paperwork is not complete you will need to print a bus registration form to be dropped off or mailed to the CISD administrative office at 2400 N. Carroll Ave., Southlake TX 76092. Click this link for online bus registration and payment.