Arrival/Dismissal Procedures of 2019-2020
*Update - Please read carefully* -Arrival/Dismissal Procedures for 2019-2020
With the new construction and a growing student population, we have examined our arrival/dismissal procedures and have revised them to be safer for our students.
Safety comes first, and we appreciate your support, patience, and cooperation while we implement this new plan. Nothing is more important than your child's safety. It will be well worth the few extra minutes. Please take the time to review the following information carefully. Some important changes include the following:
- All students will receive backpack tags indicating how they will be going home.
- In order to pick up students from the car line or walkers area, parents must show identification:
- Official car signs must be displayed in the car window during pick-up time.
- Official JES key tag must be shown with the child's name on the back of the tag to pick up students who go home as a walker or bike rider. Please do not park in our parking lot or surrounding neighborhoods to be a 'walker' in order to avoid the car line.
- Families without these official forms of identification must go directly to the front office.
- Changes in transportation must be communicated to the front office by calling 817-949-4500 or emailing email@example.com. DO NOT contact the classroom teacher with these changes.
- The cut-off time for a change in transportation is 2:00 pm. The cut-off time for early dismissal is 2:30 pm.
- Thank you for your help in adhering to these times. These cut-off times are necessary for our front office to create change of transportation forms to get students where they need to be.
Please click the following links and review carefully for detailed information.