Volunteer Information for the 2023-2024 School Year
The teachers, students, and employees at Carroll ISD depend on the dedication of the wonderful volunteers that we have in our community. We cannot thank our volunteers enough for sacrificing their valuable time and efforts in support of our District.
Every volunteer must complete an application and a background check to ensure the safety of our students. Applications and background checks must be completed prior to each school year to ensure the district has updated information on each volunteer. Please note that a background check can take up to 1 week to be processed and cannot be done on the spot at the campus.
Click here to begin your application to become a Carroll ISD Volunteer.
CARROLL ISD VOLUNTEER DO'S AND DON'TS
- Complete your application and background check before volunteering.
- Check-in with the front office upon arrival. Please bring your driver's license with you each time.
- Wear appropriate clothing for your volunteer assignment.
- Show up unexpected without campus approval or approval that you are an approved volunteer.
- Bring younger non school-aged children without permission from the campus.
- Discuss other students.
- Volunteer when you are feeling ill.
- Take pictures of a student who isn't your child.